What We Do
At Cog Systems our objective is to build and enable the world's most robust and secure connected devices.
Cog Systems builds the world’s most robust and secure ARM based Connected Devices available in the market. The solution is simple:
– A value-added D4 Secure SDK and related products that works across all connected devices –
– Focus on the ARM enabled devices only –
– Unlocks and Secures the full potential of all connected devices –
– The foundation of the SDK is based on Formal Methods and Type 1 Virtualization technology –
– A SaaS component that ensure your device is 'Behaving Correctly' over time. –
How You Benefit
A secure approach
to the entire IoT Ecosystem
with our D4 Secure Products.
Providing deep device protection
and secure communication
for the Integration of Things.
Embedded software solutions built on virtualization and formal methods for best in class results.
A modular approach
to your connected devices
architecture unlocks the
full potential of your endpoint.
Development of a common Secure SDK for all connected devices
- Versatile shared device driver and communication framework.
- Extensive support for trustworthy communication within a device, and between devices.
- Extensive multi-OS and OS-agnostic support.
- Extensive distributed computing support including migration.
- Rich APIs for creating, destroying, migrating, and managing components such as VMs.
- Virtualization and Componentization.
- Utilize Formal methods for Assurance from chipset to code - Mathematically proven to be correct support across chipsets.
Over many years, our team has obtained deep experience in OS design, embedded systems, and security. In fact, our founders designed and developed much of the OKL4 Microvisor, eChronos RTOS, and related technologies. We have a broad base of computing knowledge and a particular expertise in the mobile and embedded systems space. We’ve individually worked with many clients, working collaboratively to deliver top notch solutions that consistently exceed all expectations.
We look forward to working with you