- Build and deploy DevOps tools for automation – Continuous Integration / Regression System / Software Distribution / Software Deployment.
- Design and develop customer facing cloud and private deployable infrastructure services.
- Implement, design and maintain internal services for our developer environment and wider company needs, including web-based services, IT and LAN infrastructure, and engineering infrastructure including strong focus on Linux based services.
- Assist in design, development and deployment of cloud services – Focus on Security / Cloud Networking / E-Commerce / Redundancy and Geo Diversity
- Maintain external services – websites / cloud instances / VPN services& data-center resources.
- Maintain and implement IT security systems – Firewalls / VPNs / monitoring and intrusion detection.
- Work effectively with multiple teams including IT, engineering, management and sales.
Required Skills and Experience
- A demonstrable software development and system administration background
- Deep experience with Linux based infrastructure
- Network design, security and management
- Linux / Windows / Microsoft 365 administration
- Strong communications, organisational and time-management skills
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience with security-related regulatory requirements
- Cloud technologies and cloud service design deployment and operation
- Experience with web technologies
- Coding experience – web and traditional (C, C++ etc.)
- Database development and management
- Virtualisation and Containerisation (e.g. Docker) experience
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Job Type: Full-time