We’re creating a set of simple demos which you can run on the following development boards to give you a small taste of the OKL4 Microvisor.
Note, currently we only provide very simple demos requiring some technical knowledge – such as bootloader configuration and serial port use.
Demos showcase the following technologies:
- Hardware virtualization on ARMv7ve
- Paravirtualization supporting ARMv5, ARMv6 and ARMv7
- Linux virtual machines
- Light-weight execution environments (LWEE) – No-OS virtual machines
Available on request
Cog Software Evaluations
Had a play with the demos?
If you would like to get more hands on, you can request an evaluation of our software products.
Please note, at this time we can only support evaluations with companies having a business interest.
- OKL4 Microvisor
- Separation Kernel and Embedded Hypervisor
- Secure IoT and Real-Time support
- Secure Mobile Phone & Tablet solutions
- Automotive Infotainment
- High reliability RTOS
- Cog Monitor
- ARM Trustzone Monitor solution
Cog Secure Mobile — vGPU demo running on the HTC M8 at 1920 x 1080.
SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 with an Adreno 420 GPU. Android (AOSP 5.1.1) is configured with no direct access to any hardware devices.
Running seven Linux VMs on Freescale Vybrid VF6xx (single core Cortex-A5) – Toradex Colibri VF61 in under 256MB RAM.