We are looking for world-class engineers with experience and passion for low-level kernel and operating systems development, embedded systems, security, mobile and virtualization technology. If you’re familiar with model checking, formal methods, and system’s security architecture, that’s a big plus too.
Come and be a part of our experienced, dynamic team. As part of our team you’ll have the opportunity to work across a broad range of mobile/embedded software products ranging from development of hypervisors, separation kernels, Linux kernel, Android, multiple OS/RTOSes, new tools, open source, model checking, and formal methods. Be a visionary, drive and deliver next-generation products that deliver on performance, security, and usability.
What’s more, you’ll get to do it from Sydney, Australia. Enjoy a fantastic lifestyle, in a big city close to amazing landscapes and beaches. As we have customers throughout Australia and the world, there is also an opportunity to travel.
Must Have Skills and Experience:
- Completed or currently undertaking a BSc in Computer Science or equivalent (PhD a plus).
- Strong C programming skills (C/C++, ASM, Python, and Java also useful).
- Be able to work in Australia (PR Visa or Aussie Citizen only).
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Fast learner with dedication to effective teamwork in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiasm for developing exciting solutions and solving challenging problems.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with virtualization, microkernel, separation kernel, and RTOS technologies.
- Strong background in operating systems internals or device drivers.
- Experience in low-level work, debugging, including comfortable working at assembly level.
- Linux kernel or similar experience.
- IPC & TCP/IP communication.
- Android internals / HAL experience.
- Python, other scripting and general UNIX experience.
- Experience working with large, heterogenous systems.
Computer Software and Computer & Network Security
** You must be eligible to work in Australia! **