We need a Director – OEM Sales for our exciting and fast growing cyber security company focused on delivering best in class solutions to the full ecosystem of connected devices, Cog.
This is one of our most significant additions to the team at Cog and we are looking for someone to help us design, build, and market the world’s most secure software for embedded solutions on connected devices for global enterprises and governments. Our company is headquartered in Sydney, Australia with a US Office in Chicago, IL.
Come help us drive Cog to the ‘pole position’ in the cyber security marketplace for connected devices (aka IoT). As we grow you will continue to grow with us as our vision for success is further refined and achieved. Today we need you to start as a doer and as growth and success are delivered you will become a significant leader in our business.
You will work on a day to day basis with our Chief Marketing Officer and help drive the creativity, planning and leadership to achieve our strategic sales goals on a global basis. You will enable Cog to launch and grow its OEM Design Win business quickly and exponentially in 2018 and beyond.
Our target markets for Cog include OEMs, Chipset Manufacturers, Architects, Governments, and Defense Integrators.
We want you to have:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer experience
- Strong focus on exceeding goals through self-empowerment and innovation
- Mature Enterprise selling skills, with an established list of customer relationships.
- Understanding of the complete Connected Devices ecosystem
- Deep Technical Knowledge on cyber security solutions, as well.
Your Key Responsibilities would include:
- Identify, Qualify, and Cultivate Business and Customer Opportunities
- Understand Pricing, Margin Analysis, and produce Proposals
- Create comprehensive Business Plans to show path to Target Sales
- Deliver complex software solution sales through customer demonstrations
- Leverage a consultative approach to customers’ through all aspects of the sales cycle.